Monday, December 20, 2010

Inquiry Wiki


This task took quite a bit of effort but was well worth the time and energy because of the plethora of information, resources, and ideas that I have gained. The hardest part of this assignment for me was finding the resources. There was a lot of resources out there but some were not a helpful as they seemed and some were sketchy. So the key was to weed out the fishy resources. In the end I was able to find many examples, blogs, and presentations on using video in the classroom. Formal resources were hard because every time I did research a lot of the article were about how to operate a camera and select the right kind to use.  In the end I had to do a lot of changing in the phrasing of what I was searching for but what I found was very useful and interesting. So looking back on it I can see how this assignment helped me learn more about research and evaluating resources. I collected so many ideas for using video production in the classroom that I hope I am able to put as many as possible into use in my future classroom.  
At first I was a little leery about the worth of this assignment with the effort that was involved. Now all my concerns vanished when I was near the end of my project because I was able to see how much I learned and I thought about all of the other people that this could benefit. Also, looking at all the other inquiries that were produced I can see how the work of others students will be useful to me currently and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment