Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cool Tools Screencast

                Once I was done with the screencast I was very happy about it and felt successful. I have to admit when I was working on it I became frustrated with it, but it wasn’t because it was difficult. When making it I had a script but for some reason I was nervous about messing up my word, which I did and this caused me to have to rewrite the screencast about 10 times.  The good thing was the more I did the more comfortable I got and I was able to figure out ways of wording and doing things to make the screencast easier. I am glad I did this because before I had no idea what it was and now I have the skills and tools to make one. Also, I now know about drawanywhere.com because it is a tool that I can use in my classroom. It is a good tool for diagrams and mind maps. I will definitely use it in my future classroom because I think it is a great way for student to express their thoughts and this tool allows them to draw it out.  I think I put a large amount of effort into the assignment . I spend a lot of time playing and learning about my cool tool, learning to use jing, writing a script, and recording my screencast. This assignment impacts my future teaching because I gave me knowledge of a tool a lot of people don’t know about. Doing this also makes the tool way less intimidating and now I am way more comfortable with it. Now if I have something to show my student online I can create a screencast ahead of time and show it in class.

http://www.screencast.com/users/astro251/folders/Default/media/d3814605-e922-4ee0-b8a8-9df72c327488 

No comments:

Post a Comment