Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Digital Autobiography

http://animoto.com/play/nEJc3Z0ARdMgUePB9XZLxQ

1) How much effort did you exert on this task?


I think I put a medium amount of effort on this task because it was fairly simple. I spent a decent amount of time thinking of a theme, picking out pictures, and choosing a song. I think I could have done more with it if I the program allowed me to make a video longer that 30 seconds.  Also, now that I have used Animoto once I think it will be easier to make videos in the future and do more with them.  For it being my first time making a video I think I did a good job at making a fun and interesting video.



2) What is the value in completing this course task?

I think it shows and teaches one that there are many different resources out there. Also, it shows that there are many different ways of doing a presentation other than posters and PowerPoint. I think it also demonstrates how fun creating presentations can be. I never knew these tools were out there and now I will be using them for other projects.



3) How does completing this course task impact your future teaching?

I think it showed me tools that I can use in a future classroom for projects and lectures. It taught me that when it comes to learning it can be fun to mix things up a little. In this situation it would make projects more enjoyable for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment